réparation ecran lcd probleme ecran lcd depannage
Modèle écran : DELL E172FPb INVERTER/ POWER SUPPLY
1. Lay LCD face down on soft clean surface being careful not scratch screen.
2. Remove 4 screws holding base in place. Tilt base toward you to remove.
1. Stand monitor on end bottom up,you will notice a small notch on each end between the front bezel and back cover.
1. Using a plastic tool or flat blade screwdriver, insert the tip into the notch and gently pop open.
2. Then carefully work your way around the monitor between the front bezel and back cover.
3. Once open remove the back and unplug control panel connector from right side and remove front bezel
1. Once you have the panel removed, you will find 2 screws on each end of the panel.
2. Remove these screws.
3. Carefully unplug lamp connectors. There will either be 2 or 4 connectors depending on which board.
1. VERY IMPORTANT !!!
2. Unplug the cable between the LCD panel andthe electronics . Pull the cable straight out keeping it flat against panel. Do not pull up!
1. Remove the 8 screws circled in RED holding the electronics.
2. Remove black retainer clip above power connector.
3. Using a small pair of needle nose pliers squeeze 2 white retainers to release board.
4. Remove 2 studs holding video connector.
1. Carefully remove board from metal frame.
2. Push the power connector straight up as you are removing the board.
1. You can now install your new board, retracing your steps.
2. Make sure the connector between the Logic board and Inverter board is inserted properly.
3. When installing DO NOT FORCE ANY CONNECTORS WHEN RE-INSERTING.
4. When Reconnecting Lamp wires be sure they are pushed all the way in the sockets..
1. VERY IMPORTANT !!
2. This connector only fits one way, be sure to slide in flat and do not force it in.
3. Make sure it is inserted all the way in and then tape down.
4. This connection provides the video to the screen.